Tuesday, June 28, 2011

How To Manually Update your Anti-Virus

Being that i stay in nigeria and that the internet speed is so 2003 i have to look for other ways to update my computer running windows because if i were to depend on the automatic virus update of my antivirus, it would probably take months to update(just joking but really!).

So i'll be sharing links to tutorials that are relevant to different anti-viruses because if i were to post it here it will be too bulky, remember to share this post if you enjoy it.

This are the ones that i could gather now but you can expect more soon.
You can also head on to Majorgeeks as they update their software repository everyday and some of the popular anti-virus update files are there also.

To get my updates faster, follow me on Twitter or Send me a friend request on Facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop a comment if you have any additions or questions but please do not spam, thank you.