Monday, May 28, 2012

UNAAB post UTME form out, read how to apply now!

The Federal University of Agriculture Abeokuta still commonly known as UNAAB has announced details of the Post UTME that will be taking place from the 6th of June to 8th. All you need do is purchase the form which goes for about Two thousand five hundred Naira(2500) along with some extra charges that totals it to about 3,500.


You can visit the Admission portal to see the requirements for the admission so that you can come prepared.
I am hearing rumors that the form sale will close on the 3rd of June which is very near so i suggest you move very quickly if you are interested.

Do you have any personal inquiries/question/college information and course selection advice that you want to ask about the Admission process?, you can contact me via my number on 08028116713 but be informed that my service is not free(1,500 Naira ). If you just want to ask general questions however, you can contact me via this blog by commenting on this page or via my Facebook Page.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop a comment if you have any additions or questions but please do not spam, thank you.