Monday, August 01, 2011

How to Read Multiple Nigerian Newpapers Online

Hello guys, happy new month. Sorry for not posting in a while, i've been real busy with a lot of things lately.

At church yesterday, one of my friends told me of this website called NigeriaWebMaster where you can get to read Nigerian newpapers online, get latest breaking news and plenty other things related to Nigeria. It even has the Nigerian National Anthem.


The only qualms that i seem to have with this website is that i think that the advert is too much.
To check it out you should head on over to NigeriaWebMaster and tell me what you think in the comment section below.

To contact me faster you can send me a friend request on Facebook, follow me on Twitter or add me to your circle on Google+.


The only qualms that i have with it is that i think that the adverts are too much but apart from that the website is top notch to get any Nigerian related news.