Tuesday, May 24, 2011

How To Send Free SMS Online with JSMSFREE

The other day my good friend and twitter follower @e2nnu and told me of a website where you can send free sms to any number/country in the world and i just thought i should share it with you.

The name of the website is Jsmsfree.
  • First enter the number you want to send the sms to with the international prefix e.g 234 for Nigeria
  • Enter your message
  • Enter the word verification into the box
  • Hit the send button and your message will be sent

But there's a perk however, unlike MJOY, this service just appends a "via www.jsmfree.com" but i think its a small price to pay for sending the free sms.

To start sending free SMS, head on to JSMSFREE.com

To get my updates faster follow me on Twitter or send me a request on Facebook

1 comment:

Drop a comment if you have any additions or questions but please do not spam, thank you.