Thursday, March 03, 2011

How to Access Special MTN Menu

The other day i wanted to check my account balance on my Airtel line but i mistakenly input the code on my MTN line only to discover that it had an interactive menu system.
I'll be sharing the functions today.

ADVERT:

First type *123# (on your Mtn line)and press ok.
It'll bring up a menu like this
My USSD Menu
1. My Tools
2. My Services
3. Prepaid Plans
4. My Data Plans
5. Exit
Respond with either 1, 2, 3, 4 or 5 and press send.

The menu above is what it will generate. To check your account balance for example all you need do is press answer/reply depending on your phone make and press 1. Click ok, click reply again and press 1. Click ok, click reply and press 1, and click ok and you'll see your account balance.
To go back to the main menu press reply and type 00 and press ok.
I think the service is still in progress because sometimes it gave me an UNKNOWN APPLICATION error but give it a try and let me see what you think in the comment below.

Click the Like button if you like this so that your friends will see it also.
To recieve my updates faster Subscribe to The Emmagination by Email or Follow me on Twitter or Subscribe to our Feed
If your have any Requests click here and if you have any questions or suggestions use the Comment form below

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop a comment if you have any additions or questions but please do not spam, thank you.